LEED Green Associate, Fitwel Ambassador, WELL AP
Ritzo Law is a fifth-year architecture student at Rhode Island School of Design pursuing his BArch (NAAB-accredited) and BFA with a concentration in Nature, Culture & Sustainability Studies. With interest in sustainability, Ritzo holds the LEED Green Associate, Fitwel Ambassador, and WELL AP credential.
Ritzo has worked on commercial, healthcare, retail, and residential projects as an architecture and interior design intern in the US, China & Hong Kong. His academic work has been awarded and published worldwide, including the Architecture MasterPrize 2020.
- 12.2020 | 10000 TREES won Top 10 Entry for Radical Urban Intervention
- 11.2020 | Obtained Fitwel Ambassador credential
- 10.2020 | White Forest won the 2020 Architecture MasterPrize | Institutional Architecture Category
- 09.2020 | Teaching Assistant at Brown University | Architectural Projection, Post Office - A Public Building
- 09.2020 | Teaching Assistant at Rhode Island School of Design | Environmental Design
- 09.2020 | Obtained WELL AP credential
- 07.2020 | Participated in Perkins & Will's Summer Mentoring Program | Boston, MA
- 07.2020 | Obtained LEED Green Associate credential
- 06.2020 | Architectural Intern at Ronald Lu & Partners | Hong Kong, HK
- 05.2020 | Urban Treehouse featured in the S.A.A.M.A Exhibition
- 01.2020 | Named Honors Student at Rhode Island School of Design
- 06.2019 | Architectural Intern at Perkins Eastman | Stamford, CT